Vintage pruner with sheath
Vintage secateur Barebones
Inspired by old-world Japanese design, Barebones Pruners offer unmatched dexterity and utility, complemented by timeless beauty. Durable steel construction, classic copper accents, and easy comfortable handling make the Pruners a lasting staple of indoor and outdoor.
- Vintage-inspired Japanese design
- Durable steel construction
- Timeless copper accents
- High-performance indoor/outdoor
- 900D polyester construction
- Reinforced with heavy-duty rivets
- Copper-finished snap closure
- Metal belt clip
Barebones garden products are designed in Salt Lake City, Utah, and manufactured by trusted facilities in China who meet Business Social Compliance (BSCI) or who are working towards their compliance with our support and guidance.
As a Certified B Corporation, Barebones ensures that it's commitment to safe, ethical, and sustainable practices is upheld by each company and artisan that touches these products worldwide, without exception.
- Apply a thin coat of protective oil after each use.
- Wipe clean of dirt, water, and fingerprints regularly.
- Use a medium to fine file to straighten out any larger dings or nicks in the blade.
- The edge can be honed with a medium sharpening disk or stone.
- Waxed canvas should never be dry cleaned or machine washed. It can be cleaned carefully by hand.
- Brush off the loose dirt, rinse the surface with cold water, gently scrub with a brush, then let air dry.
- If stains persist, use mild bar soap or saddle soap.
- After cleaning, waxed canvas may need to be re-waxed. To do so, use a wax conditioner and apply following the manufacturer's instructions.
|Place of origin
|USA / China
|stainless steel / 900D polyester